01 October . 2013
Special Events Are Coming To Town!
If you missed our annual Harvest Day event, full of face painting, hayrides, live music and a trail run throughout the community, never fret! We have more events coming your way. Tehaleh comes to life during the holiday season. The community’s fall colors are stunning, families are excitedly preparing their new homes for visitors and you can actually see it snow inside The Post daily throughout December. With so much going on, it’s hard to leave the community, but if you do, here is a list of fun activities in the area.
- Oct. 5 Puyallup Art & Wine Walk
- Oct. 5 Auburn S'more than you imagined,
- October 19 Auburn Halloween Festival
- Oct 26 Donald Eismann Elementary Carnival Festival
- Oct 31 Puyallup Trick or Treat downtown
- Oct 31 Street of Treats at Tehaleh
- Nov 29 Sumner Bridge lighting & Fireworks
- Nov 22 Kick off to the Fantasy Light in Spanaway
- Nov 29 Opening day to Point Defiance Zoo Lights
Want More Information?
- 2021 (12)
- 2020 (44)
- 2019 (34)
- 2018 (15)
- 2017 (12)
- 2016 (72)
- 2015 (9)
- 2014 (2)
- 2013 (8)
- 2012 (9)